The G.T. Power Servo Tester - CCPM Servo Consistency Master makes it easy to check the operation of your servo or esc without using a transmitter. Once you have this, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!
The G.T. Power Servo Tester - CCPM Servo Consistency Master is a very handy servo driver/tester that can test the consistency and set the centering for up to 3 servos simultaneously.This is great for anyone who is setting up an RC airplane, car, or CCPM 3D helicopter and would like to see if their servos are actually working or compare the response time of each servo before installing them in your model. Additionally, you can put your servo to neutral/center mode without a Transmitter/Receiver at all.
- Features 3 modes to test servos or ESC:
- Manual mode: Turn the knob with different speed. Check the reaction time.
- Neutral mode: Make the servo go back to the neutral point.
- Automatic mode ("window wiper" mode): Make the servo swing like window wipers to the biggest angle.
- Test 1-3 servos consistency at one time.
- Test and compare the reaction time of 1-3 ESC's at one time
- Perfect for testing the 3 CCPM servos on helicopters
- Great for centering and testing movement on servos when setting up your plane
- Voltage input: DC4.8-6V
- Dimensions: 48 x 42 x 17mm
- Weight: 31.5 g