With HOBBYWING's Programming Card, you can easily set the programmable values of the brushless Electronic Speed Controller (ESC).
HOBBYWING's Programming Card has a friendly user interface. About the size of a business card, you can put it in your pocket when you are at the field.
Note: This program card is available for HOBBYWING's Pentium , Guard, Sword series ESC.
- Size: 92mm (L) * 52mm (W) * 6mm (H).
- Weight: 26g.
- Input Voltage: 4.8-6V (If the ESC does not have a built-in BEC, you must use a 4.8-6V battery pack to supply power to the programming card)
- Use "up/down" button to select programmable item, use "left/right" button to select options of each item.
- Use "OK" button to save the settings to the ESC.
- Use "LOAD DEFAULT" button to reset each item to its default setting.