Specifically chosen for it's programmable throttle range, the Hobbywing's Brushless Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) is ideal for use with mulit-rotor flying machines. Complimented by the Programming Card, you have the basic building blocks for any mulit-rotor aircraft or the perfect repair / replacement parts for your Gaui 330X or 500X.
Note: Programming card is available for HOBBYWING's Pentium , Guard, Sword series ESC.
Safety Arming Feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide best throttle linearity, fully compatible with all market available transmitters.
- Output: Continuous 30A, Burst 40A up to 10 Secs
- Input Voltage: 2-4 cells lithium battery or 5-12 cells NiCd/NIMh battery.
- BEC: 2A / 5V (Linear mode).
- Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM. (BLM = BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 45mm (L) * 24mm (W) * 11mm (H).
- Weight: 25g.
Full Protection Features: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal lost protection.
- Brake Setting: brake enabled / brake disabled.
- Battery Type: Li-xx(Li-ion or LiPo) / Ni-xx(NiMh or NiCd).
- Low Voltage Protection Mode(Cutoff Mode): Gradually reduce the output power / Cutoff the output power.
- Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold): low / medium / high.
- Start Mode: normal / soft / very soft.
- Timing: low / medium / high.
- Reset: reset all the programmable items to their default settings.
- Military standard capacitor of extreme low resistance increases the ability of prevention of unwanted RF noise during flying.
- Extreme low resistance PCB is helpful for getting a super current endurance capability.
- Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.
- Compatible with Hobbywing's Program Card.