Do you have a drawer full of motors that have no markings on them? This device makes easy work of identifying the Kv of your Mystery Motors!
- Measures the RPM and Kv of brushless motors with no-load or loaded, and displays the battery voltage at the same time.
- The Hall Rate Sensor Module allows rpm measurement in difficult situations, [Ie. Ducted Fans].
- High performance CMOS chip. KV displays results instantly.
- Easy to use. Just clip onto one of the three motor wires. No additional power supply required.
- With an external power source, RPM and Kv can be measured and displayed with motors running on 1S 3.7V lipo, or less.
- Working Temperature Range: -20℃ to 50℃
- Weight: 21g
- Dimension: 33x 69x 11mm
- Working Voltage Range: 8-25V