Are You Tired Of Paying For Over Priced Receivers?
DSMX Compatible 6-Channel Rx + Satellite
A Great Rx for Multirotors!
The ultimate 2.4GHz receiver for any of your favorite models from mini profile foamies to BIG Gassers, The Feather Light Full Range Receiver uses advanced DSMX™ technology that makes it compatible with DSM2™ & DSMX radio and module systems.
The PPM pulse sequence is in the following order:
Throttle - Aileron - Elevator - Rudder - Gear - Aux1 - Aux2 - Aux3
- Modern DSMX Technology
- Super lightweight 4.8 grams
- DSM2™ technology
- Compatible with DSM2™ & DSMX radio and module systems
- 6 Channel Full Range Receiver
- Short 29mm antennas for mounting convenience
- 23(L) x 18(W) x 11(H) mm
- FailSafe for all channels via press of a button
- The Spektrum compatible receiver will work without the satellite if you prefer a more compact installation.
- Install Binding Jumper on receiver's binding pins.
- Connect power to receiver.
- Receiver's LED will begin rapid flashing.
- While holding down the bind button or switch on the transmitter;
Verify proper bind with receiver.
Remove binding plug
Power off receiver and transmitter.
- Turn on transmitter
- Hold bind button or switch until receiver pauses and begins a slow flash and then lights up solid red.
- Release binding switch or button.
FailSafe Binding Instructions:
- Start by binding the receiver to the transmitter in the normal way.
- Proceed as follows to set failsafe (see video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyW1v12dv_k)
- Ensure that transmitter and receiver are turned on.
- Insert bind plug into the receiver (Note: to set failsafe, bind plug is applied only when the receiver is turned on).
- Set transmitter controls to the desired failsafe positions.
- Press the side pushbutton to memorize failsafe settings.
- Observe that the green light at the end of the receiver turns on to indicate failsafe is set. (Repeat step 4 will cause the LED to turn off which means failsafe is disabled).
- Remove bind plug.
- Disconnect the power for at least 2 seconds and then reconnect the power again.
- Test failsafe by turning off the transmitter.
Complete user manual for download (PDF):
Click to download Manual.pdf