Cobra Brushless Multirotor Motors offer performance and value for Your RC Models. They are built from high quality components, and are designed to give years of top-level performance. All Cobra Motors are shipped in a custom designed package that features protective foam on all sides, with separate compartments to protect the motor and accessory pack.
The Cobra CM-2208 series motors have a 3.0mm motor shaft for extra strength, as well as oversize ball bearings to support the shaft and provide a long life. The stators are made with 0.20mm laminations for maximum efficiency and minimum Eddy Current losses. Since these motors are typically soldered directly to the speed controller to save weight, the 2208 motors come without bullet connectors and feature extended pre-tinned motor leads that are 10 inches (254mm) long. These motors also have 3mm threaded holes in a 16x19mm pattern on the back plate for easy installation on your model.
The CM-2208 series motors feature an integrated 5mm threaded motor shaft which eliminates the chance of having a prop adapter spin off in flight. The included prop washer and nylon insert prop nut provides a solid attachment for your propellers that will not loosen up and slip during use.
Included with every Cobra CM-2208 Series Motor is a complete accessory package which contains the following items:
- Four M3x5mm Motor Mount Screws
- Four M3 Flat Washers
- Machined Aluminum Prop Washer
- Locking Prop Nut with Nylon Insert
Cobra CM-2208/20 Motor Specifications
- Stator Diameter 22.0 mm (0.866 in)
- Stator Thickness 8.0 mm (0.315 in)
- Number of Stator Slots 12
- Number of Magnet Poles 14
- Motor Wind 20 Turn Delta
- Motor Kv Value 2000 RPM per Volt
- No Load Current (Io) 0.77 Amps @ 10 Volts
- Motor Resistance (Rm) per Phase 0.114 Ohms
- Motor Resistance (Rm) Phase to Phase 0.076 Ohms
- Maximum Continuous Current 20 Amps
- Max Continuous Power (2-cell Li-Po) 150 Watts
- Max Continuous Power (3-cell Li-Po) 220 Watts
- Motor Weight 44.2 grams (1.56 oz.)
- Outside Diameter 27.7 mm (1.091 in.)
- Motor Shaft Diameter 3.00 mm (0.118 in.)
- Prop Shaft Diameter 5.00 mm (0.197 in.)
- Motor Body Length 24.0 mm (0.945 in.)
- Overall Shaft Length 45.2 mm (1.780 in.)
- Motor Timing 5-10 degrees
- PWM Frequency 8 KHz
Click here for the Cobra CM-2208/20 Propeller Data Chart.